To acquire a position as an art education teacher to encourage higher level of thinking and encourage students to reach their full potential.
Georgia State University, Bachelors of Art Education, 2010.
P-12 Art Education Certified: T-4
Student Teacher, August 2010-December 2010
High School, Atlanta, GA
• Taught drawing, painting, photography, and sculpture to 9th- 12th graders.
• Assessed student performance throughout the term.
• Implemented new and creative ideas to motivate students
• Worked with a professional teacher to encourage students to use their full potential
• Chaperoned field trips to art museums.
Student Teacher, October 2007
Kittredge Magnet School, Atlanta, GA
• Taught Renaissance art and architecture to 6th grade students
• Implemented stained glass window art project into the Renaissance lesson
• Wrote and instructed a dynamic lesson plan
• Helped students use excellent craftsmanship
Member, Georgia Art Education Association
Member, National Art Education Association
Member, Student Professional Association of Georgia Educators